- Carbon Flipcore: FlipCore is a revolutionary rocker technology. The advantages of the new structure is: increased stability and predictability with decreasing vibration. The natural rocker shape is produced without having to bend or artificially shape the ski in a press. The end result is an innovative rocker that opens up a new level of stability together with even pressure distribution on the ski.
- Sidewall: The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages: Improved transmission of skier?s movements to edge, Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski, Greater stability of the entire structure, Impeccable control,Maximum carving performance
- Rocker/Camber/Rocker: Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
- Lenghts: 166-173-180-187 cm
- Sidecut: 125-88-110 mm
- Radius: 19.0 m (180 cm)
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; Poplar-Beech Woodcore, Double Ti + Ti Binding Interface