The UtahSkis Olympic Digest: Skiing and Snowboarding Events
The winter Olympics brings dreams of gold, the spray of fresh powder, and the make or breaking of lifetime goals.READ MORE
- AFD Gliding Plate: All Marker bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device), allowing a precise release, unhindered by dirt, snow and ice buildup. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality ? from racing to junior bindings and even ski touring.
- Triple Pivot Compact Toe: The horizontally oriented spring creates a compact design and allows a direct connection for optimal power transmission. This results in a lightweight binding that also provides intelligent backward release capability.
- Twin Cam Heel: The two-piece TwinCam Heel is designed with a unique soft-entry feature, allowing the skier to step in more quickly and easily, even in difficult snow conditions.
- Intelligent Backward Release: Intelligent Backward Release clearly differentiates between forces that occur during a backward twisting fall and moments of force that originate from a movement onto the edge of the ski to enter into curves. An individually adjusted spring reliably regulates the backwards release without any loss of performance.
- DIN Range: 3 - 11
- Recom. Skier's Weight: 65-240 lbs
- Height w/o ski: 22mm
- Brake Width: 90mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Compact Toe & Gliding AFD Stainless Steel
- Step-in heel: Twincam
- EPS system: Yes