The UtahSkis Olympic Digest: Skiing and Snowboarding Events
The winter Olympics brings dreams of gold, the spray of fresh powder, and the make or breaking of lifetime goals.READ MORE
- AFD Gliding Plate: All Marker bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device), allowing a precise release, unhindered by dirt, snow and ice buildup. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality ? from racing to junior bindings and even ski touring.
- Triple Pivot Light Toe: This compact design features a horizontally oriented spring. The Triple Pivot Light toe offers a unique combination of light weight and solid power transmission.
- The Hollow Linkage Heel: The Hollow Linkage Heel features a hollow horizontal axle that saves weight and maximizes power transmission, creating a light weight product with phenomenal power transmission.
- Power Width Design: The original Marker breakthrough for wider freeskiing skis, based on a 76mm platform. Wider connection brackets create better power transmission for all Marker Royal Family and Tour bindings.
- DIN range: 3 - 11
- Recom. Skier's Weight: 65-240 lbs
- Height w/o ski: 22mm Brake
- Width: 90mm and 110mm (136 available)
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Elite & Gliding: AFD Stainless Steel Height Adjustable
- Step-in heel: Hollow Linkage
- EPS system: Dual-screw Brake Pad