Stay Fit for Ski Season in Summer
Skiers dread summer, huffing at the sound of slushy, melting snow beneath their feet. The mountains are quickly transformed from pearly white...READ MORE
- Giro Snow MIPS: Multi-Directional Impact Protection System MIPS is a step forward in helmet design. There are three main components to a MIPS-equipped helmet: the interior foam liner, the Low Friction Liner and an elastomeric attachment system between them. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head. The goal of this technology is to further reduce rotational forces.
- In-Mold: Fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- MIPS Equipped
- Roc Loc 5 Fit System
- On-the-Fly Vertical Tuning
- In Form Fit System: A low-profile fit and stability system that makes it easy to dial-in the fit and feel of your helmet in seconds ? even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6 cm of fit adjustment, and the system also includes a separate vertical turning feature that adjusts the fore / aft tilt of the helmet on your head to enhance peripheral vision and optimize the fit of the helmet with goggles.
- Super Cool Vents: Pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing heat and stale air out. By maximizing efficiency and optimizing vent shapes, the collective cooling power of Super Cool vents helps to regulate your core temperature and keep you feeling fresh all day.
- Thermostat Ventilation Control: Allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- Stack Vents: Developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.
The Women?s Series:
- Diverse collection of helmet styles, fits and prices tailored to the demands of female riders. While the level of detail and range of colors is unique within the Women?s Series helmets, they do not feature a unique ?women?s fit.? That?s because there is no anatomic difference between women and men?s heads except for the average skull diameter measurement. And since Giro helmet sizes cover 98% of the human population, we believe the Women?s Series offers more options to women than any other brand.
- Designed for women
- Womens design earpad detailing
- Compatible with all aftermarket Giro audio systems
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles
- Small: (52-55.5cm), Medium: (55.5-59cm)