- Our integrated GoPro camera mounting system is stealthy, secure, and super easy to operate, allowing you to instantly deploy your GoPro for filming the line or quickly pop if off and stash it for the hike. The GoPro mount is offered on the Edit, Flare and Cipher S helmets.
- In-Mold: Fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- Roc Loc 5 Fit System: The industry benchmark in comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. In addition to enhancing the fit and comfort of helmets, Roc Loc 5 allows you to easily custom tune the fit tension and the fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand. And it's lighter than comparable systems too, making it the ultimate in skull-hugging luxury.
- On-the-Fly Vertical Tuning
- Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting: Allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- Super Cool Vents: Pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing heat and stale air out. By maximizing efficiency and optimizing vent shapes, the collective cooling power of Super Cool vents helps to regulate your core temperature and keep you feeling fresh all day.
- Stack Vents: Developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.
- Designed for women
- GoPro compatible camera mount integration
- Tri Clip helmet carry system
- Womens design earpad detailing
- Compatible with all aftermarket Giro audio systems
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles
- Small: (52-55.5cm), Medium: (55.5-59cm)