Stay Fit for Ski Season in Summer
Skiers dread summer, huffing at the sound of slushy, melting snow beneath their feet. The mountains are quickly transformed from pearly white...READ MORE
- Toe Piece Dual Action III Toepiece: 180' Multi-Directional Toepiece. Consistent, reliable release in all directions.
- Toe Lateral Elasticity: 45 mm AFC Teflon Glider
- Heel Piece: Axial3 Heel: Greater elastic travel and easier in/out versus Axial2.
- Oversized Heel Pivot Linkage: Increases coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) to drive more power into the ski and increase control.
- Heel Vertical Elasticity: 27 mm
- Elastic Travel: The industry's most lateral travel before release.
- Height Interface: 20 mm
- Ski Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
- DIN: 3.5 - 12
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Warranty: 1 Year (2 Years with Rossignol Ski)