Safely Shred the Slopes with Proper Skiing Etiquette
As skiers and snowboarders, at one point in time we’ve probably had an unpleasant encounter with a fellow rider on the slopesREAD MORE
- Rocker Type: Rocker Camber Rocker ? Ski profile with rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases flotation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow. Carbon Flipcore- increses the stability and predictability, located within the rockered areas of the tip and tail. This gives the feeling that you're even more connected to the snow than ever before.
- Core: Poplar-Beech Woodcore ensuring the perfect ratio between lightness, slability and smoothness in all snow conditions and at every speed.
- Laminates: Ti Binding Interface
- Sidewalls: Sandwich Compound Sidewall ? All Blizzard skis with the exception of some junior skis are built with ABS or Phenol sidewalls for superior performance (stability, power transmission, handling) and durability.
- Base: Sintered Graphite Base
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Turning Radius: Medium
- Core/Laminates: Bamboo, Wood
- Ski Awards: Skiing Magazine Tester's Choice, Ski Magazine Gear of the Year, Ski Magazine Gold Medal Gear, Skiing Magazine Official Selection.
- Series: Free Mountain
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Tip Width/ Waist/ Tail/ Turning Radius: 123/88/108/17 (@166 cm)